Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Ophelia's Outfits




Ophelia's Outfits

As the resident fashion fanatic, I wanted to show you the clothes, shoes, accessories and make up that I am loving at the moment! Inspired by a crafty friend, I started a look book with magazine clippings. Now, thanks to the wonders of the internet I can create and share my digital look book! Stay tuned for my fave picks!

The Breakdown:

This Stella McCartney sweater dress is my obsession! As is this studded Marc Jacobs bag! Aren't they gorgeous?!

I'm already pretty tall but sometimes I love adding a few extra inches! It makes me feel super powerful! ha! These mile-high Louboutins would do the trick! Anyone who knows me knows just how much I adore the red soles!

The umbrella and scarf are a staple in a Parisienne's wardrobe. I dare you to find a well-dressed Parisian girl without an umbrella and a scarf! I know Flora never leaves home without hers!

As for the rest of the accessories.... Gold looks great with my skin tone so I am always drawn to gold jewelry. Also, I am rarely seen without pearl earrings. I'm not big on accessories, so I like things that I can wear over and over (ie never take off!). These were a graduation present from my ever-so-thoughtful boyfriend!

During fashion week, I saw a girl wearing the most fabulous dark lipstick! I ran out and bought the same color that same day. I hesitated for weeks to even attempt such a daring look, but bit the bullet (for a night at the ballet of all places!) and stained my lips dark plum. It looked AMAZING! Now I am totally obsessed.

More looks to follow!

Bisous,

O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails