Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Southern Style

Bonjour Interns!
En route to New Orleans and I have been thinking a bit about the style of the South.

I have all kinds of visions running through my head: from Scarlett O'Hara's elaborate gowns to Allie Hamilton's (The Notebook) vintage dresses perfect for hot southern summer.




I'm thinking jazz and marching brass bands, old larger than life personalities and Mardi Gras eccentrics!  I even pulled out an old issue of W magazine that tried to capture the style of a city so well know for food, music and personality!

My camera is charged and ready for what promises to be a visual (and culinary) dream vacation!

Bisous, Ophelia

Photo Credit:
http://moderndreamer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails