Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oyasumi Nasai

Flora, the revenge seeking intern is such hilarious concept and I can most definitely relate.  I have on many of occasions contemplated returning with a full fat lattes versus the requested skinny lattes!

Girls, not only is this an especially exciting week as the holidays approach, but there are also three movies that I am extremely ecstatic to go see!  James Cameron's Avatar, Rob Marshall's Nine, and Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes.  These movies look promising and I hope that the trailers are accurate depictions of the full feature!  I love award season... this is when the year's best films are released.  Reviews to follow... So far my top two pics for the  year are District 9 and Inglorious Basterds!

Oyasumi nasai my sweet ladies.  I am off to happily stuff my face with mint chocolate chip cookies :) and tomorrow, I shall treat myself to a manicure with the new mint green trend that is quickly sweeping across the globe!  I discovered only recently that mint is my new favorite color... one morning as I was getting ready for work I found myself wearing my new mint JCrew sweater and checking my iPhone with its new mint colored protective case!  So this my coming out party-Rose the Eternal Intern is ready to say to the world... I LOVE MINT!

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails