Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And Like That... Poof.. He's Gone...

Things are winding down here at the office, so I decided to email you guys and let you know where my head is at.  My boss just flipped out at his assistant today and is on a firing rampage.  Don't really know how to act... I've never actually been scared for my job before and I have never been fired either!
I haven't been at the receiving end of his wrath yet, but it scares me... he doesn't have the best track record with assistants, and as I am doing way more than the traditional intern duties... it worries me.  The entertainment industry, as many industries, has taken these poor economic times as an excuse to replace paid assistants with eager interns such as ourselves...  which is totally OK for this Eternal Intern, however, not if I am expected to have all the responsibilities of an assistant!

Anyway, I won't get ahead of myself, as I can still do no wrong with my boss...  Right now I am working on relieving the stress in my life and finding my inner ZEN!

 
How are you ladies?  Flora I haven't heard from you in a while!  Ophelia, I hope I can make it to what will undoubtedly be the best birthday party of 2010!

xxx Rose

2 comments:

  1. At my workplace, they've been hiring temporary employees, so if the company needs to lay off, they let go of these poor temps. It's either just temps or interns. That's how it is now. Anyway, just keep doing a good job and you'll be fine!

    much love,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy... that's the plan :-\
    So far so good.
    All my best,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails