Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Change of a Dress

Hi girls, As you know, I am what you would call a girly girl, there is no question that I love love love dresses!  I have ever since I was a little girl, when I judged a dress’ “wow-factor” based on how much it flared when I twirled.  Even today, my personalized stationary (courtesy of the lovely A.H) is stamped with a dress, one of my facebook interests is “party dresses” and when an invitation says “casual” you can bet your bottom dollar I’ll arrive wearing a dress.  Long story short... I'm addicted!

In an attempt to make the winter pass faster, I have started shopping for spring/summer dresses!  haha!  I may be fun-employed at the moment, but that won't stop this Eternal Intern from buying dresses to wear to the fabulous new job I plan to stumble into any day now!

Here is my "best dress" list:



Ophelia's Outfits

Rose, while you were in Toronto over the holidays, did you happen to visit Fashion Crimes on Queen Street?  I have yet to find a better place to purchase the quintessential party dress!

I'm off to play dress up!

bisous, Ophelia


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit! I am so happy to have discovered your blog. I just love it. :) And you have my sympathy regarding the encounter described in the previous post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding a job soon! I'm fun-employed too...lol. Love all of the dresses you picked and I hope that winter will pass quickly too. Thanks for sharing and lovely blog!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love the black dress with the belt in the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails