Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Celebrating On An E.I. Budget

After watching a beautiful opening ceremony at the Vancouver Olympics last night, I wake up this sunny Saturday morning and while sipping my morning latte I have a couple of important queries on my mind....

First, how does one celebrate anything on an intern's budget? 
Tomorrow is the day that people from the four corners of the world, allow their lives to slow down just enough to tell the special person in their lives how much they mean to them.
I have been so busy the last few months, I haven't had a moment to think about how to best celebrate the love of my life... and now I have about 8 hours to make some sort of plan for V Day on a non-existing budget!

Second, and more importantly... does my boss know it is Valentine's Day tomorrow?
My boss, like so many that reach his level of success,  is so dependent on his assistants and interns... I find myself torn and debating whether or not I should send him a reminder text saying something along the lines of, "I'm sure you already know this.. but tomorrow is Valentine's Day!"  I am 90% certain he has nothing prepared for his girlfriend of the week!

Time to get to the planning...Lots of love to the most beautiful interns in the world! 
xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails