Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

With Valentine's Day now upon us, and having re-read your email, Rose, this morning - I have to say I don't agree that it's tough to celebrate this 'day of love' while on an interns budget.

Yes, our budget is limited...sometimes close to non-existent...but there are always ways to make one happy on such a day. For instance:


From a bouquet of flowers, and a box of chocolates pour la demoiselle...



To a home cooked feast (a cheese fondue if on a tight schedule and budget!) and a simple hand-written love letter pour le gentleman...


 

There are so many different ways to say "I Love You" - and so often, the most touching and most endearing gestures, are the simplest - the most inexpensive too...

Rose, I'm sure your Valentine's Day will be great! Just remember that a little imagination and a lot of Love will do the trick and go a long long way - within budget!

Big besitos to you two, I'm off to see el novio...he's flown back in from MBA land to celebrate! I hope he's brought some extra sweaters...it's colder in my new apt than it is outside!!

Flora xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails