Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mixing Work And Pleasure

Dearest Eternal Interns,

I write to you this evening disturbed by the latest gossip that has come my way.  I just found out that an intern at the production office next to ours is sleeping with a big shot executive and is being promoted to an assistant gig at a studio!  This girl is blond (of course!), super thin (so thin that her hips have not developed and she pretty much has the body of a 12 year old girl, which people fail to realize is the same as having a body of a 12 year old boy! ew!) and she dresses so completely inappropriately it makes my head hurt!

As if that weren't enough... I also recently learned that a woman I previously worked with is having a fling with my current boss!  Thank goodness I am leaving because I simply don't know what I would do if I ever ran into her while I was having to run an errand to my boss' house! 

I mean, if I weren't happily committed to P, would I find these men in 'power' irresistible?  Mind you I am generally not interested in getting intimate with men that are about twice my age!  But let's say, for arguments sake, that these men were exactly my type, how would I feel after getting a promotion that I did not work my ass off to receive (poor choice of words... I know)?

I'm not judging these girls at all.  They are super friendly and know what they want... I'm just a little dumbfounded and needed to vent is all.

Hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend.  I spent the majority of mine at the beach working on my sun burn, and relaxing prior to my last week of work.  My NEW replacement is definitely a downgrade from the 1st, but he is NOT my problem at this point... I have a roadtrip to plan !

xxx Rose


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails