Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Ain't No Stoppin Me Now!

Congrats on being awarded with your very own interns, Flora.  I also had the joys of that once and had mixed emotions about it, but such is the circle of life.

I am on cloud 9 this evening.  I found out today that I scored an internship working on a reality TV series!  Cue music: Celebrate good times!  Come on!  

I don't know what to do with myself I am so flippin' excited.  No doubt that I will be celebrating (with money that I don't have) Hollywood style this weekend, since I start work this coming Monday!  My current financial situation is also taking a turn in a positive direction... my new internship is paid! I will be making a whopping 300 a week!   Hallelujah! At this rate, I will be able to pay back my student loans when I am about 50, but that couldn't be less of a worry to me right now.  

I have never worked in TV and I am absolutely thrilled at the new doors this position will open for me.  I think I have a totally disillusioned idea of what it is going to be like, but I am up for the challenge no matter what.  I can feel it, this is going to be it for me, ladies.  Starting next week I am going to devote myself and hope that in the next year I will be a star! 

xxx Rose

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails