Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not The Kind Of Promotion I had In Mind...

Flora, that is hilarious. I laughed out loud when reading your email.  F***ing amazing!

Life in LA is going well.  Still interning for the TV show. Still getting paid pennies, but I am giving it a couple of more months and then going to bring up a promotion.  They all seem to really appreciate my work and I have myself a pretty indispensable part of the team.  Go me ;)  

Well, have I got news for your two! 

My boss has had elbow surgery and now he can't feed himself.  That's right.  He can't feed himself.  What does this mean for his crew?  It means that his assistant has to physically feed him.  And what does this mean for yours truly?  It means that when the assistant isn't around I have to do it!  Unfortunately for everyone involved the man loves his bagel and cream cheese, which means that more often than not there will be some cream cheese smudge on his face that the acting nurse (me) will have to wipe off.

Let me give you ladies a minute for you to digest (no pun intended) what I have just written.

....

Help I am stuck in my own worst nightmare! 

XXX

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails