Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Interns Make The World Go Round

Ladies,

I know that each of us is currently in different stages of our careers, but there is a constant in all of this.  We are all Eternal Interns!   We have all been there and done that and therefore have an incredibly unique understanding and tolerance within each of our industries.

As you can tell, I am feeling mega inspired today :)

Why?

Well, on set today the director exclaimed, "Thank God For Interns!"

I acknowledge that what warranted his message was not particularly impressive (me brining him a mocha frappuccino from Starbucks... haha !  I wish I were kidding ... ), but it meant the world to him after an extremely stressful day.

To often I lose sight of the fact that although I may be at the bottom of the food chain, I totally accept the fact, the very same food chain wouldn't function without interns.

After the mood I have been in lately, I could have kissed the director for saying what he said today!

Hope you ladies are both well.

xxx

Rose

P.S. Ophelia, you should tell your intern that if she ever touches your desk or computer again you will cut her fingers off.  Blame it on your OCD and problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails