Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Nothing Good Is Eternal

Ophelia!  How is Milan?  I couldn't be more jealous if I tried.  Any delicious men showing you around?

Flora, it was so flippin' nice to see you on the West Coast last week.  Thanks for the party invite ;)  I had a fantabulous time, although I wish we got to spend more time together!

My intern life just got a lot bleaker.  My BFF at work, my confidant, my partner in crime is leaving!  He gave his notice on Friday and he leaves in 3 weeks.  I actually don't know what to do with myself.  What is work without that person?  Who do I replace him with?  Ugh! 

This is the same guy that I went on a couple of dates with a few months ago.  I'm sure I mentioned it to you guys... but we agreed to just be friends.  My god did we make each other laugh...  I seriously used to look forward to going into work and sitting in traffic on the 405!  

He was my office crush, and now he is gone :'(

XXX

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails