Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Abandoned Intern

Hey O, thanks so much for your support. I’m so happy to hear you had a great trip, and your weekend sounds like it was a real blast! I can’t wait for you to come over this side of the pond – maybe we can go to Montauk for the weekend?

I’ll admit that things are still tough…I’m not much closer to knowing exactly what happened…
I mean I’ve never really been broken up with like this…. abandoned really. I really feel lost and alone - alone in the sea of people that is NYC.

From one day to the next, the life I had been planning has just completely dissolved before me. All of the plans I had, the dreams and fantasies, they have all just evaporated into thin air.

How are you coping O? I don’t know, I just can’t seem to think about anything else right now. My mind, my thoughts, my energy are all consumed by this eternal longing for el novio…. I know he can’t be worth my time if he’s able to do this to me, but I do miss him…terribly!

Saturday night some friends from work took me out for drinks at Dorians…Dorians of all places!! I was surrounded by 21 year old frat boys, grinding around anything in their surroundings…it was fun…a good laugh…a nice hangover this morning…but I woke up with one thing of my mind: el novio.

I’m now also getting a little worried about work…all I think of is him and I’ve been incredibly absent minded at work. I hope I’m not going to mess up big time!

Flora wake up!!! Ahhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails