Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Intern Indiscretions

My darling girls,
I am so sorry for not writing sooner but I have been so so so swamped at work!  I got back from the most amazing trip to LA with the lovely Rose and I haven't stopped since!  Back to back to back meetings and endlessly long hours!  I have so much to catch you up on!  Remember how I said I would be working a weekend with Damien?  Well I did, and guess what... it was a disaster!  I will admit, Saturday started off well enough.  We got a lot done and then decided to reward ourselves by grabbing some dinner and wine at Cafe Ruc.  Well, wine turned into more wine and eventually Damien confessed to sleeping with one of the interns!  Yuck!  Is that even legal?! ha!

On Sunday, slightly hungover, we were back at it trying to finish up the presentation.  I guess Damien was a little embarrassed that he drunkenly confessed because he was back to being his usual jackass self!   He actually tried to blackmail me into not speaking about his little intern indiscretion!  He said if I mention it to again he would tell everyone about my relationship with the boss!  That was the last straw!  How dare he try even try that crap with me!  Not that there is anything to tell, but I really don't need him dragging my name through the mud... especially since my boss and his fiancée have finally set a wedding date!  Oh la la!  My life is getting awfully compliqué!

And so, the battle against Damien continues.  I really don't like him.  Grrrr!

But I love you girls!

Bisous xx Ophelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails