Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Interning Internationally

Well, it is the last day of 2011 and I have pretty intense news...

I am moving to London on Jan 21st for at least 4 months!

The director that I am interning for is shooting in London next year and because the assistant in the office has some family troubles in LA, she could not make the commitment to travel with him.  So he asked me!!!  The intern!!! Can you believe it?  

I will get a little bit more money from his assistant's allocation in the budget and all I have to do is pay for my flights.  I have some family friends in London that are willing to put me up for a few months so I will be saving on rent as well!  I am subletting my room in LA to a good friend so I am all set.

I've never been to London!  I am f**king freaking out!!!  This the coolest thing to happen to me... ever!  And  Ophelia, you will be seeing a lot more of me!    Paris is just a train ride away!

2012 here we come!  May this year be the most prosperous yet for all of us!  Full of laughter and successes.

Cheers!

xxx Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails