Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

An Intern In London

I have arrived in London and I am freezing!  Brrrrr.   I have to admit I am dreaming of California a bit, but this is going to be absolutely brilliant and the experience of a lifetime!

We start shooting in about a months time.  Right now I am just booking cars and making sure I stay on top of all the meetings in the diary and make sure my boss gets there on time.  I can't believe I am here guys!  Ophelia, we are so close... come visit me!

Over the next few weeks I will be taking care of all the tourist things I want to do because once we start shooting I am going to be on set for 12 hour days.

I am staying with a family friend for now in Pimlico, which is absolutely amazing.  It is smack in the middle of the city.  Literally a 10-15 minute walk to the palace and to Big Ben.   Seriously could not have imagined a more amazing way to start off this year!  Aaaaaaand I get a credit on the film as well.  I feel like the luckiest Eternal Intern in the world right now.

Miss you guys loads!

xxx

Rose

1 comment:

  1. how is london rose? how exciting! i love that city! although not so much its weather :-/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails