Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Bashful Intern

OK so just wanted to message you guys to say I <3 my internship!  The director s treating me like a f**king superstar assistant! I am meeting the coolest people!  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they just cast an actor who I am absolutely obsessed with!  You know... the kind of obsession that if I were married and had an 'allowed list' he would definitely be 2nd if not 3rd on my list. Let's just hope I don't start blushing every time I am around him... because that could be slightly embarrassing!  Ugh... it might not be avoidable at this point :-/

I have, however, become sick to death of the grey skies in Londontown.  I miss sunny SoCal.  Not to mention the fact that I miss driving... never thought I would be saying that !  You can't have it all can you!?

Miss you guys f**king loads! Flora please tell me that everything is OK.  We are kinda worried about you.  You have been so MIA.  Call me when you get a chance please!

Thinking of you both.

xxx

Rose

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails