Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Master Of Itineraries

A little venting session!  I have just spent the entire day trying to sort out how to get my boss on the Eurostar Frequent Traveller program and after hours of resubmitting and struggling to figure out what I was doing wrong, it turned out it was a fault in the system!  So frustrating!

To be honest, I feel like I should be the one racking up the points for his weekend escapades around Europe anyway... Why is it that the more money you make and the higher up the ladder you climb, you end up receiving increasingly more free stuff!  Like if a studio is paying to fly you around... shouldn't the studio get the flying miles?  Ha!  

Or better yet, if an underpaid intern is spending the time booking flights/trains and writing up the most detailed and beautiful itineraries you have ever seen... would you not create a frequent flyer account for them and let them rack up the points... because chances are they will never be able to afford a bloody vacation at this rate!  Fat chance! 

And believe me I could use a vacation from all this bloody rain in London.  Turns out I have developed California blood after all! Brrrrr

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails