Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Birthday with my Besties

Hola chicas!

Thank you so much for a fab birthday weekend!  I had an absolute blast, just what I needed to beat those post-vacay blues that were slowly creeping in!  I don't know if I can pick a highlight of the weekend but I have to say that cheesy tourist skating at Rockefeller Center (aka watching you two wipe out every 30 seconds) ranks high on the list of hilarious birthday memories!  High tea at the St Regis was also super fab... as was dinner at The East Pole!  All in all, it was the PERFECT way to celebrate my birthday!   Rose, did you make it back safe and sound?  I hope you weren't too upset that Ophelia decided to go to DC instead of heading back to Europe.  But then again, are we surprised?  Look up responsible in the dictionary and you do NOT see O's picture!  haha!

Anyway, mis amigas, I am on such a high from the incredible visit!  We were so overdue for a catch up and I am so so so happy you two little devils conspired to make it happen!  How many birthdays have we now celebrated together?!  We're getting up there, girls!

Miss you like crazy!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails